Alfie & Hetty’s is located in Glebe, the heart of Sydney’s inner west dining region. The restaurant is situated in an iconic two-story heritage listed building. It offers a cosmopolitan set of taste sensations based on iconic Australian cooking fused with traditional French cuisine.
A sensuous cheese filled zucchini flower appetizer? One of Hetty’s signature roasts (for sharing)? A cheese platter with a glass of port? Or simply a glass of wine in the restaurant bar and lounge? You will enjoy the atmosphere, ambiance, and flavors on offer.
There is live jazz Sundays from 6 pm. And we are kid friendly.
Contact us for private functions and corporate events including luncheons
RESTAURANT OPENING TIMES
Mondays – Saturdays:
- Open from 5.30 pm until late (from 4.30 pm on Saturday)
- On Saturdays come earlier and have a drink before dinner
- You can book in the downstairs restaurant or in our outside dining area.
- Or check availability of the second-floor dining area or enclosed balconies.
- Open from 12 noon for lunch (main meal service closed 3pm – 5pm)
- Hetty’s roasts a perfect, leisurely Sunday lunch
- Book in the Downstairs or Outside dining areas.
- Or check availability for dining in the Lounge
- Sundays restaurant closes at 10 pm.
Our Private Dining Room (PDR) or Alfie’s Lounge can be booked any evening